|Total height||24 m 79'|
|Glass height||8.5 m 28'|
|Minimum diameter||4.5 m 14'9"|
|Airspeed reduction *||2.12×|
* Critical safety feature eliminating high-speed accidents possibility. Speed difference between the levels of Safety net and below 1-st turning vane
- Revolutionary safety net made of low-drag steel cables absorbs the impact force where it's needed the most - at the outer edge of the flight chamber
- Padded entrance prevents traumatic injuries even during high-speed collisions and maintains even airflow in the chamber.
- TT signature conical glass frameless section, allowing for twice as much visible flying space with no compromise on safe speed reduction*
- Perfectly round multilayer noise-absorbing glass provides even airflow unlike polygonal flight chambers and noise-free experience for spectators.