Having launched our own indoor skydiving business in several countries, we know the entire process inside out, and are ready to offer our assistance at any stage, from evaluating a project to implementation and management. We offer Five options for collaboration:
Gather information about the specific local features of the project (legislation, prices, etc.).
Evaluate the project.
Make the decision to launch your project.
We will advise you on how to choose the best facility and business model for your goals.We will help you to prepare a feasibility study and business plan.
Purchase or lease land, or an area in a shopping, entertainment, or sports complex.
Settle administrative and legal issues with the landowner.
Choose a contractor company and agree a contract with them.
We will tell you about the requirements applicable to engineering and design companies. For example, it’s important for the contractor to be aware of local laws and regulations, which may vary between cities and regions.
We will meet with the contractors you choose and agree the principles of how we will work together.
We will design or adapt an existing wind tunnel model that suits the specific features of your site and meets your requirements.
We will provide the engineering and construction companies with all of the necessary documentation. We will produce technical drawings, installation documentation, and an installation plan for your specific site.
We will advise your subcontractors.
The construction or separate design company will design your building and the surrounding site, including landscaping and other features.
The engineering company will design your electrical and plumbing systems, together with other utilities.
Secure approval for the project from the local authorities.
We will tell you how to compile a package of documents to submit to the local town authority, planning committees, and other relevant bodies.
Finalize the technical specifications for work to be carried out on the construction site, necessary equipment, use of special machinery, designated areas for storage and installation, and other details.
We will carry out the necessary technical and organizational work.
Clear deliveries in accordance with local customs regulations (if necessary).
Settle any administrative issues concerning working conditions for the design team.
We will monitor quality of manufacturing for all components, ensuring that all parts and structures conform to your design.
We will organize delivery of the manufactured equipment to the construction site.
We will assemble and install the equipment and supervise work carried out at the site. Our specialists are licensed to work at height and in other associated conditions, and are experts in wind tunnel assembly and installation.
We will conduct the first test flights.
Different components for the facility will be manufactured simultaneously at several facilities.
The equipment will be delivered by logistics companies.
We will test and finish setting up your equipment, Booking System, Photo & Video System, lighting, and other systems.We will then carry out the final test flights.
Hire your employees in accordance with local regulations.
We will train your team:
- We will train staff with no prior experience and turn them into professional instructors ready to assist your clients in the indoor skydiving facility. We will teach them how to interact with clients and how to upsell additional services, as well as how to increase client loyalty and turn visitors into regular flyers.
- We will teach them how to use the facility control panel and the booking, Booking System, and Photo & Video Systems.
- We will train equipment maintenance specialists and familiarize them with the skydiving apparatus.
We will help you to order and produce special suits, gloves, and helmets, and to place your branding on them.
Decide how you want to develop your business further.
We are ready to share our experience and propose tried and tested techniques to help promote your business and create a reputation for your brand:
- We will help you to develop a marketing plan around your own brand aimed at your target audience, launch your own website, and build an advertising campaign
- We offer franchising agreements with the global FlyStation brand, which could save you time and money over starting from scratch. We help franchisees adapt their website, printed materials, equipment, souvenirs, and interior design