Receiving and Recording Payments
The system can easily accommodate any number of online and offline payment aggregators, and tracks various payment methods:
- Receiving and recording payments
- Cash, including via ATMs, kiosks, and shops
- Bank transfers
- Combined payments
Information from the payment aggregator is processed instantaneously, after which the client receives a confirmation email. Depending on their order type, clients can also be sent a letter confirming their flight time, an automatically produced PDF certificate, a link to photo and video materials, and other communications.
Payments are displayed in various financial reports in real time.
The system also supports:
- Several cash drawers for each sales point
- Records for duty-free goods (equipment and branded goods, for example)
- Tracking of the locations of money and responsible individuals